If you are over 18 years old and willing to give 8 of your summer weeks to missions, our internship program may be what you have been looking for.
Starting June 1st and lasting until August 1st, you will see and experience incredible moves of God
The costs for this program:
- $130US per-diem and covers all meals, in-country lodging and transportation, cellphone and devotional material)
- $250CDN STV Application fee and training (See links below)
- Airfare (which runs about $800CDN and you must arrive on June 1st)
- Insurance (Must be full medical, including medivac)
- Vaccinations (Please refer to your family doctor)
If you are interested in pursuing this option there are only a couple of things you need to do:
- Contact Melissa and I at email@example.com and introduce yourself. We will begin to communicate with you. We will arrange for a skype call or phone call. We want to hear your heart and just get to know you a little bit.
- You will need to complete this application with the STMnetwork: http://stmnetwork.ca/initial-application/
APPLICATION DEADLINE: May 1 ST, 2018
Once you have been accepted into the STV training there are a few things we need you to do:
- Please read and sign the 18+ assumption of risk. Then return it to us at https://www.dropbox.com/request/bInvbFP0LSbJ35Ekco0a
- All participants must fill out the medical questionnaire and return it to https://www.dropbox.com/request/bInvbFP0LSbJ35Ekco0a
- All participants must fill out the Proof of insurance and return it to https://www.dropbox.com/request/bInvbFP0LSbJ35Ekco0a
- Go through and read our team prep document as it has lots of good related information
- Have all your funds to cover your per-diem to us by May 12th. Here are the instructions.
- Please send all your funds at once and do not send them in multiple instalments or from several sources.
Once you have started the process with the STMnetwork you will be in El Salvador and working with King’s Castle before you know it! We are excited to see what God does in and through you!
We look forward to hearing from you!