We are so glad that you are interested in joining Last Harvest King’s Castle!
We want to challenge you to give a year and pray about a lifetime. Last Harvest is an intense discipleship – training program, a prep school for life, “hands-on” bible school. Our missions is: “To know God and to make Him known.” Our vision is to raise up an army of 1,000,000 warriors of young people to overtake the nations with the message, “Christ saves, heals and is coming soon.”
If you are between 18-24 years old and willing to give 1 year to missions and study, our UCCR program may be exactly what you have been looking for.
January and July are the two opportunities for entry.
NEXT ENTRY IS JULY 4th
The cost in US dollars for this program ONCE in El Salvador is $11,700 and costs prior to arrival are STV fees, docs, airfare, insurance, Vaccinations and classes)
- $500USD/month per-diem and covers all meals, in country lodging and transportation)
- $200USD/month your personal spending budget
- $2000USD for missions trips
- $400USD for El Salvador residency visa
- $900USD for Spanish Classes while here
- $500CDN STV Application fee and training (See links below)
- MISC Canadian docs need for your residency.
- Airfare (which runs about $800CDN)
- Insurance (Must be full medical, including medivac)
- Vaccinations (Please refer to your family doctor)
- Your studies while here
If you are interested in pursuing this option there are only a couple of things you need to do:
- Contact Melissa and I at email@example.com and introduce yourself. We will begin to communicate with you. We will arrange for a skype call or phone call. We want to hear your heart and just get to know you a little bit.
- You will need to complete this application with the STMnetwork: http://stmnetwork.ca/initial-application/
APPLICATION DEADLINE IS 2 MONTHS PRIOR TO THE ENTRY DATE
Once you have been accepted into the STV training there are a few things we need you to do:
- Please read and sign the 18+ assumption of risk. Then return it to us at https://www.dropbox.com/request/bInvbFP0LSbJ35Ekco0a
- All participants must fill out the medical questionnaire and return it to https://www.dropbox.com/request/bInvbFP0LSbJ35Ekco0a
- All participants must fill out the Proof of insurance and return it to https://www.dropbox.com/request/bInvbFP0LSbJ35Ekco0a
- Go through and read our team prep document as it has lots of good related information
- Your funds will be handled through your new account and the Pentecostal Assemblies of Canada.
- They can forward your funds monthly if need be.
- Have all your funds to us 6 weeks prior to your arrival. Here are the instructions.
- Please send all your funds at once and do not send them in multiple installments or from several sources.
Once you have started the process with the STMnetwork you will be in El Salvador and working with King’s Castle before you know it! We are excited to see what God does in and through you!
We look forward to hearing from you!